Monday, January 25, 2016

Amazing what you can accomplish during a long afternoon of football...






And yes, of course, I watched the new X-Files (there were some very bad words muttered during the exceptionally, and needlessly, long post-game wrap-up), and I did it without embroidering or knitting (my ultimate compliment to a TV show). I may have teared up a little at the opening credits.

My bar for new installments of the show is set pretty low- I just want Mulder and Scully back together (on the screen, they don't have to be together-together), and that made me very happy. The first episode got tepid reviews, but almost unanimously, the advance reviews for the other episodes are very good indeed.

Here's my recap of last night's episode: aah, ooh, SQUEEE!!!!!!, is that a wig?, heeee, sigh

No comments: