Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Contest #2- Two more Taunton's Threads Selects Booklets!

Just like last week- two of Taunton's Threads Selects booklets are up for grabs.



This week's prizes are Fair Isle Flower Garden, with patterns and projects for children's wear, from Fearless Fair Isle Knitting, and Lace Socks, from The Big Book of Socks.

To enter, leave a comment (and be sure to leave your name, if you're posting anonymously) on this post. I'll draw a winner on Saturday and announce the lucky person on Monday.

I'll sign the booklets any way you like, and if you're not a knitter, they'll still make good gifts for the knitter (or the library) in your life.

Have fun!

22 comments:

Connie said...

Ha! I'm the first one to comment! See you in 9 days?

Knitnik said...

Very nice!

Knitnik said...

very nice!

Teish said...

I'm still trying to master socks. They come out just fine, but sizing is tricky. (That could be the really wide toes coupled with the tiny, pointy heels though, LOL!)

Bunny said...

I love the idea of these booklets.

Anonymous said...

I would love both of those booklets!

Jessica

Melissa ~ twoknitwit said...

once again, ME ME ME, and autographed please, Kathleen!

one of these days I'll get lucky :)

thanks for doing these giveaways ~ very fun!
Melissa

knittin'nan said...

Sign me up.

Amy C. said...

Andrea from over at SASsy keeps trying to get us to make socks :)

Sophie said...

I'd love to enter this giveaway! Those booklets are yummy... and I'd love to try out those patterns!

Thanks!

Sara Weiss said...

I'm going to try to use them :)

Anne May said...

Yay, another contest! Lace socks sounds amazing.

Judy Bobalik said...

I am bound and determined to learn to knit socks.

Judy Bobalik said...

I am bound and determined to learn to knit socks.

Anonymous said...

Add my name please!

Anu Visweswaran

Carol said...

Lovely booklets!

Carol in Idaho

Gina said...

I remember seeing the "Lace Socks" booklet and thinking - who would take all that time and effort for socks. I have now seen the very big error in my thinking.

maxine said...

Yay! More books!

Annie said...

What a great contest! Thanks for the chance.

MelissaH said...

Lace socks are so much fun!

Knit -University said...

I'm in it to win it!!!!!

Kathleen Taylor said...

And the winner is Knitnik! Congratulations!