Friday, July 5, 2013

I love a parade

Our parade doesn't change much, and yet it's different every year. And every year, it's wonderful.

Red, white, blue, green, gold

 Doesn't every Main Street have huge steel bins at the far end?

 Lining up on the shady side of the street.


Reflections in the window of the Abstract Office.

 Young patriot


Sirens blaring
 Waiting for the candy to be tossed


It may be an ugly fiberglass pheasant, but it's OUR ugly fiberglass pheasant.

 Every year, for as long as I can remember here, kids have ridden in this train.

 The latest in hair styles.

 Big honkin' tractor.

And of course, bringing up the rear, the horsies (always at the end of the parade... for obvious reasons).

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love the horses!!

Mary said...

Ya gotta love the horses! I'm impressed with that tractor, though. I'd love to pull into the WalMart parking lot driving that!!! LOL I could park where ever I want.