Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Healthy Recipe- Raspberry Kahlua Mocha, and Hazlenut Caramel Iced Coffee




I don't know why I didn't realize that there were sugar free coffee flavorings until now, but wahoo! I've been decaffeinated for well over a decade, and I am no coffee gourmet, so I just use instant. But those of you who like lead in your drink, and who want a fine coffee experience, go ahead and use your exclusive roasts and hand ground beans. They all work fine in these recipes.


I drink the mocha hot, but it could be iced just as easily. The iced coffee could be left hot as well. And I suspect either could be blended with ice for a smoothie.



Raspberry Kahlua Mocha


1 cup strong black coffee
1 packet of Swiss Miss Diet Cocoa Drink
2 tbsp DaVinci Gourmet Sugar Free Raspberry Flavoring
2 tbsp DaVinci Gourmet Sugar Free Kahlua Flavoring
2 tbsp Sugar Free Cool Whip




Stir the coffee, Swiss Miss, and flavorings together in a large mug. Top with Cool Whip


Calories: 45 Carb: 6 gr
If you omit the Cool Whip: Calories 25, Carb 3 gr




Hazlenut Caramel Iced Coffee




1 cup strong black coffee
1/4 cup 1% Milk
2 tbsp DaVinci Gourmet Sugar Free Hazlenut Flavoring
2 tbsp DaVinci Gourmet Sugar Free Caramel Flavoring
ice


Stir all ingredients together in a tall glass


Calories: 28, Carb 4.25gr (all from the milk)

No comments: