Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Knitter's Life List Sweepstakes

I have a vague memory of Gwen asking me for a quote, a long time ago, so I think I'm in this book, and therefore cannot enter Storey's Knitter's Life List Sweepstakes*. But you all can enter- the grand prize is nothing short of amazing!
In case the screenshot is too small to read, the prize includes:

A trip for two to the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival in May 2012!


A trip for two to an exclusive knitting retreat weekend!

A $200 yarn shopping spree!

20 books from Storey’s craft library!

2 signed copies of The Knitter’s Life List!

Grand Prize is valued at over $4,000!

Click here and enter now!

*And even if I'm not in this particular book, I wrote one for Storey, and I've been featured in several others, so I'm automatically disqualified.


No comments: