Monday, November 4, 2013

Checking In

Sorry I've been quiet since I got home. I may or may not have mentioned that I seem to be dealing with The Forever UTI (4th recurrence since September), and I may or may not have come home from SAFF with the flu. In either case, I've done nothing but cough, sleep and sweat since I got home.

This morning, I seem to be able to put together an occasional coherent thought, so I figured I'd best take advantage of it and let y'all know what's going on.

I had a couple of free days in Fletcher (let me put in a good word for the staff at the Asheville Airport Hampton Inn- they could not have been more pleasant), so I went to see Gravity. Here's a hint: GO SEE GRAVITY! And see it in 3D!

And yesterday, this greeted me from my coffee cup.


One-Eyed Coffee Beast thinks I should go back to bed.

I'm on it.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Hope you are feeling better. What a beautiful blog.