Friday, December 21, 2007

Freebie Friday- Fingering Weight Fingerless Mittens


This is the last Freebie Friday pattern for this year (I'll have wonderful company all week and no time to work up one for next week). This pattern is great for last-minute gifts, and for using up those odds and ends of sock yarn. I always have enough left to knit a pair from 100gr of sock yarn after the socks are finished (all sizes except size 13 men).

This pattern is similar to another fingerless mitten pattern I designed (link: http://www.soxie.com/wristers.html ), but this one is bigger all around. Either is good for a quick gift.
Right click on the pattern page, save as a jpg. Print from any graphics program.

2 comments:

deb said...

Kathleen: I absolutely love your patterns. I just learned how to knit intarsia and you don't know how excited I was to find your site! Thanks for all the wonderful patterns! deb (MDeborah50@aol.com)

RuthieJ said...

Hi Kathleen,
Thanks for another wonderful Friday pattern to add to my collection. I have many small amounts of leftovers of this sock yarn and these half-mitts make wonderful gifts.