Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Tab- Judy Johnson Dress a Doll


We're going to do something a little different today- Judy Johnson is having a Dress a Doll Event on Facebook, but you can play along even if you're not a FB Fanatic. She has posted an original doll, called Classy, and has welcomed one and all to design clothes for her. I won't post a picture of the doll here, but I will post my outfit when I get it done. A jpg of the doll and details of the event can be found here.

And while you're there, take a peek at the jaw-droppingly beautiful vintage reprint paper doll books that Judy sells. This is the only way many of us can own these fantastic sets. Her collection is amazing (I have a few of the books, but nowhere near the number she offers).She also has some actual vintage sets (not repros) for sale on the site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the link
Kathleen. It is just the
sort of thing I like.

Kind regards Sally in Australia