Saturday, March 23, 2013

You're either going to love me, or you're going to hate me...

Check this out...




I used regular sized peanut butter cups and chopped them to sprinkle over the whole top. The finished fudge has a more caramel-like texture, so it's not exactly fudge. It is also not completely solid, so it needs to be refrigerated. But it's very very easy to make, and really rich, so you only need a small piece. Since I can't trust myself to eat just one small piece, most of it is destined for others.

Oh, and if I make it again (who am I kidding, I'm going to make it again... and again), I think I'll sprinkle just a bit of sea salt between the layers.

Anyway, you're welcome.

3 comments:

Melissa ~ twoknitwit said...

pure evil but I still like you :)
Melissa

Anonymous said...

oh that looks sooooo good.
Donna

maxine said...

I love you!