Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday Tab- Danish OTA Dolls, Part 2

More wonderful paperdolls which were printed on the backs of Danish OTA cereal boxes in the 50's, courtesy of a wonderful Blog Friend. Hanne and Dorit are credited to artist Ulla Pihl. Eva is not credited, but the style is very similar.






Eva is interesting- her body and clothes are that of a young girl, but her face and hair look adult.


And this is the cereal that came in the OTA box. It could be served cold, with milk and sugar, or cooked and eaten like our oatmeal.


2 comments:

joannamauselina said...

I never had such cute underwear when I was that age.

Jess P. said...

I was in the podcasting 101 class with you at Sock Summit. I'm wondering if you would give another blogger a hand. I'm looking for people to send me photos of their favorite gifted knit and crochet items. I'll plug the blog of the submitted item and hopefully we can all increase our traffic this way. :) My blog is Knitting Up North at www.areavoices.com/knitting