Friday, September 17, 2010

Heading Out

I'll be leaving for Watertown, and NCFF, soon. I'm as ready as I can be for my workshops, and I fully expect to have a wonderful weekend. I'll take lots of pics, and post from the road (well, probably from the motel, but you know what I mean). It's rather nice not to be flying- I can pack whatever I want, in whatever amounts I want (including some *liquid* refreshment for this evening), and not worry about how many bags I'm taking. Which is a good thing, given that this is what I'm taking:
TSA would not be pleased.

To tide you over until tonight, here's a little something to amuse:


and this, which defies description (or any description except omigod):
Check out the rest of their videos- they're all hilarious.


1 comment:

Kate G. said...

Now that is a paper doll to fall in love with!

Thanks for posting that blast from the past, Kathleen. Does David come with an articulated leather jacket? THAT would be the icing on the cake!

Safe trip to you and much good fun at your destination.