Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Blahs...

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I'm plotting a new fiction (not Tory... not yet anyway), so much of my brain is taken up with that. My current knitting project is a gift for a friend and I can't show it until it's done and delivered. I am working on another project as well, for a book proposal, but I can't talk specifics or show pics until I know if it's going to fly. And this winter is cold, and it's white, and it's going to last for the rest of our lives...

Thank goodness for American Idol and paper dolls, because otherwise, I'd have nothing to talk about that wasn't complaining.

So, to tide you (and maybe me) over, here are some pretty pics from the photo challenge. We're supposed to get snow again this weekend (some more. still.) but after that... maybe after that, it'll be Spring.

 Starts with L: taken at the Getty Villa, in Los Angeles  (this is one of my favorite photos of all time)


Want: Man, do I ever...

Green: very amateur lampwork beads


In the Style of Ansel Adams: 5 stone faces


Shoes: those particular vintage glitter heels are quite rare


Beacon: yes indeedy

Under: Mr. Bear hangs just like this, on the wall at our favorite local restaurant/bar. You can sit right underneath him.


Favorite: self-explanatory

No comments: