Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nope, never gets old




101 Deisgner One-Skein Wonders has arrived!(I cannot get the link to work correctly- check the right side of the page for the Amazon link).
My contribution, Broken-Rib Socks (knit with the most delicious, hand-dyed worsted-weight yarn) is pictured on page 16, with the instructions on page 138. The whole book is filled with one-skein projects (some quick-to-knit, some more complex). I would buy the book even if I wasn't in it.
Wahoo!
P.S. The yarn is from Decadent Fibers. I've knitted with several of their yarns, and they're all wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...now I know I MUST buy this book...I have to order it on-line as the nearest bookstore is in Sioux Falls.....Sandy in Winner SD

Kathleen Taylor said...

I am looking forward to knitting some of the projects in the book too- especially the lace scarf.