Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Spiderboy, Spiderboy, does whatever a Spiderboy does



(and if you're not a Simpsons fan, that won't make any sense at all)





Anyway, the We Call Him Spidey Hat (from Pumpkinknits) came out exactly the way I hoped. I used Knit Picks Palette yarn, so it's a bit smaller than the given size (which is fine, my grandson is 3), and I didn't line it (I knitted a facing instead). With Pumpkinmama's permission, I am going to adapt her hat chart to mittens. And she has given me her permission to upload the mitten chart when I get them done (that will probably be next Friday's Freebie pattern- if I get them done, that is).

So, next up: Spidervotter

(See earlier post to find links to the hat pattern and chart)

2 comments:

Elizabeth D said...

Kathleen, you are frighteningly fast!!! How??

Kathleen Taylor said...

I'm in that *in between books, not quite ready to decorate the trees, don't want to clean or cook* stage. So instead of doing anything else, I watch TV and knit.

But in this case, the chart was such fun to knit, that I raced through it just to see how it would turn out.