Saturday, June 26, 2010

Upcoming Books


My friend Kwei-Lin Lum has a new paper doll book coming from Dover in January. Voodoo Paper Dolls looks to be every bit as wonderful as her earlier book, Day of the Dead Paper Dolls, and Day of the Dead Stickers (both of which are still available). Kwei-Lin's art is quirky and beautiful and I can't wait to get this book.

And I have a pattern in the upcoming 101 Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders, which will be published in November by Storey Books. And amazingly enough- my design isn't socks, it's a pair of gloves with mitered square cuffs. I used some of Twisted Fiber Arts' yarn, and if I say so myself, the gloves turned out beautifully.


And while I'm at it, I also have a pattern in Taunton's Crocheted Prayer Shawl Companion, which is coming out in September.

And though it's not listed on Amazon yet, or on Taunton's website, I've seen the proposed cover for Fearless Fair Isle Knitting, and it's a wowzer! I can't wait to show it to you all!

No comments: