Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Next on the calendar: North Country Fiber Fair



I'll be teaching 3 workshops at the North Country Fiber Fair in Watertown, SD, which runs from Friday September 16- Sunday September 18.

The class schedule is here, and registration is now open. You can download the 2011 Brochure.

Friday is just for workshops. I'll be teaching a class on knitting a Nordic Christmas Stocking From 1pm-8pm on Friday (with time off for supper... and good behavior). Saturday afternoon, I'll be teaching Writing Patterns for Publication. On Sunday afternoon, I'll be teaching a workshop on Knitting Mitered Square Cuffs.

There are lots of wonderful classes this year, and since I have both Saturday and Sunday mornings free, I may take a couple. Or I might just wander among the vendors, or sit in the spinning circle and catch up with old (and new) friends. Whatever I do, I know I'll have a marvelous time. NCFF is my local fiber festival and it's one of my favorite weekends of the year.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: