Friday, January 27, 2012

Checking in, and a note to an e-mail questioner

I'm here in Camarillo after a very long day yesterday- our flight wasn't scheduled to leave until 9:10pm, but the incoming flight was an hour late, and then we sat on the tarmac for another hour, waiting for the deicer to work properly. The flight itself was great- smooth and as fast as it can be, but we didn't land at LAX until well after midnight (Pacific time), and we didn't  get to bed until 2:00am. As I said, a long day.

But we're here, and it's 65 degrees and we walked in shirtsleeves for 2 miles, and we saw the palm trees, and smelled the rosemary hedges, and are just lazing around today. I'm sure I'll have pics and commentary later, after I take a nap.

After we landed last night, I checked my e-mail on my phone, and I accidentally deleted a question from a Blog poster, who asked about the Button Band Hat instructions printing out too small to read. I get these questions once in awhile, about the freebie patterns, and the solution is always the same- click on the pattern page and the instructions will open in another window, full sized. Save the jpg on your computer, and then open the file in any graphics program and print it. You'll get a full size page. If you just try to print from the blog page, all you get is the thumbnail, which is too small to be of use. I'm sorry I can't answer the questioner directly (I was pretty foggy-brained last night- not only did I accidentally delete the question, I can't find it in my trash this morning). I hope she sees this post.

No comments: