Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Final(ish) Cover for the e-book version of Funeral Food

I wanted to post this link  yesterday, on the evolution of the Funeral Food e-book cover, but Blogger was down for almost 24 hours. We're back in business now-so please take a moment and go look the path this notion took to becoming perfect for the book. I didn't give Curt any hints or suggestions for the style or theme- I let his brain take over. And I love the results.
The changes from the last version are minor, but wowsers, do they ever make a difference.

Now, he just has to do it 5 more times...

4 comments:

Kathy said...

One more reason for me to buy an e-book reader! Just haven't decided on which one and am hoping the costs will just keep coming down.
Love the cover! It makes me want to read it just from the title and the cover. I love delicious foody murders!

Kathleen Taylor said...

Kathy, the books are set in a small town cafe, and the main character is a middle-aged, widowed, overweight waitress. But the original title of this book was The Missionary Position, which will tell you that food isn't the focus of any of the stories. When the book went national (from a small first printing), the title had to be changed. If you read the Amazon reviews, you'll get a sense of whether the book/series is right for you.

Kathy said...

No hard sell from you! lol

Michelle said...

These posts make me soooo happy! I've read your series over and over again and I can't wait to read the "new and improved" versions!