Monday, March 17, 2014

Look again!!!!!

The top number was the count this morning, the bottom one happened just now...

Over one million hits... whoda thunk? Thank you all for hanging in there with me and all of my nonsense and blather. Here's to the next million....

Oh, we're going to have a celebration with drawings and prizes, but maybe not until I get back from the cruise because the next 11 days? Pretty busy already.

But it's going to be fun!!!!!


Woot!


P.S. The hit counter doesn't count anything from my home computer, so my constant refreshing and reloading over the last hour didn't skew the hits. You all did it. Thank you!

4 comments:

Pbarr505 said...

I Love following you!

Tracie said...

Congratulations!

Frankie said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Excellent numbers! Enjoy your cruise and thanks for the blog.
Liz