Tuesday, February 10, 2009




I have a dentist appointment this morning (nothing serious today, though I have to schedule a couple of fillings... urk) so this will be quick: I'm nearly done with the sweater fronts for the little cabled doll sweater (pattern from Berroco), but since they don't look any different from yesterday's scan, except for being longer, I'll leave it to your excellent imaginations. Depending on how much knitting time I can carve in between taking notes during AI tonight, I should get the fronts done and the sleeves cast on.


I found some wonderful fabric at Hobby Lobby awhile back, that looks like western embossed leather. I bought a remnant, not sure what I was going to do with it. But yesterday, I knew- a cowgirl outfit to go with the cowboy boots. The skirt is from one of the patterns, and I improvised the vest, and I had enough plaid fabric for a western-style shirt (though no Pearl snaps.). The neck scarf was cannibalized from one of Grandpa's old hankies. I know that the outfit doesn't match the brown boots, but I don't think she'll care.


And finally, here's what the rain did to our snow yesterday.

No comments: