Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Too Cool for School







I finished the fronts of the cabled doll sweater, but did not get the sleeves cast on (can't knit complicated stuff and write snark about Paula Abdul at the same time), but I don't expect them to take very long to knit. This is going to be an adorable sweater.

I was only going to order zippers (separating and non- there are zip-front hoodies in three dolls' futures) and some tiny buckles to assist in my current obsession with sewing doll clothes, but when I saw these sunglasses on the T.L.C. Doll Hospital site (http://www.doll-hospital.com/) , I knew I had to buy them too. The package arrived today (safely and quickly).


The sunglasses look to be pretty sturdy, and though I would prefer them to be just a tinch wider, the snug fit means they should stay put during play.


I can hear the squeals already.

1 comment:

Mary Keenan said...

Kathi, you are the *ultimate* gramma!!! And that sweater is delicious.