Friday, February 14, 2014

Destash Sale!

I've mentioned, here and there, that I am on a Yarn Moratorium, that I will buy (almost) no new yarn until I use up a significant portion of that which I have on hand. It's been about 3 years and I've stuck to that vow pretty well, and... the yarn levels have barely changed. So I decided to speed things up a bit.

Over the next several weeks, I'll be listing yarn lots for sale on eBay. Most of them will be Buy-it-Now, and most will have free shipping, and most will be listed for US bidders only (though if you see one you really want and you're out of the US, let me know- shipping will be extra).

I listed 17 auctions for discontinued Rowanspun 4 ply yarn yesterday, in 17 different colors, lots varying from 11 skeins, to 1, each can be purchased individually or in lots of whatever number you like. Within an hour, 9 of the colors had sold out. But that means there are still many available, including these (at the time of uploading this post, the auctions were all still up and running):










Multiple skeins of each color are listed. At one time, I thought I would put up kits with my original patterns. That never happened. It's lovely lovely lovely yarn, but I simply will not use it.

Here's a link to one of the auctions, and from there you can see the rest. Or you can search out my username: kmtayloratnvcnet    (if that confuses you, it's an old e-mail address).

Thanks for looking, and I promise not to do this too often.

No comments: