Tuesday, July 20, 2010

North Country Fiber Fair- Class Schedule is Up!

I love the North Country Fiber Fair. This is my local fair- held annually in Watertown, SD. It was the first fiber event I'd ever attended, the first one where I took classes, the first one where I taught classes, the first one where I won a ribbon for my spinning and knitting. I look forward to it every year.

This year, I'm going over on Friday, and staying through Sunday, and I'll be teaching each day (and will still be able to take a class on Saturday afternoon if I want to). Here is the entire workshop schedule.

My Friday September 17 class is: Fair Isle in a Day (learn the basics of Fair Isle knitting and chart reading while working on a toddler-sized hat). Class runs from: 1-4pm, and 5-8pm

My Saturday September 18 Class is: Writing Patterns for Publication (a talk on submissions, formatting, photography, copyrights, and other tips for writing patterns for publicaiton, with a Q & A session at the end). Class runs from 10:30am-12:30pm.

My Sunday September 19 Class is: Design Your Own Fair Isle Hat in a Day (work with blank charts to design your own original Fair Isle motif in the morning, and then begin knitting it in the afternoon). Class runs from 9:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-4:00pm.

There are tons of classes that I would love to take, if I wasn't teaching all 3 days. Hope to see some of you there!

No comments: