Monday, June 20, 2011

The Sex and Salmonella ebook cover!

Ta da!!!!!

I am more excited about the ebook release of Sex and Salmonella than any of the other Tory Bauer mysteries because it was the first one to come out nationally (though it's the 2nd mystery in the series- long story). It only had one printing, and it's the rarest of the titles. For awhile, back in the 90's, used paperback copies of the book were selling for over $100. Don't worry, the ebook price will be $2.99, just like Funeral Food. I think there are a lot of people who never got to read this book, and soon (like, within a couple of weeks), it'll be available again!

And yes, there is a carnival in the story.

Many thousands of thanks to my son Curtis, who is doing the covers for me, even though he has plenty of his own work to do.

1 comment:

Annmarie said...

I managed to get a reasonably priced copy of this title, even though most of the ones I saw online at the time were $50 and up!

And it's terrific! Again, I'm so glad it's coming out in ebook form. Now I just have to decide if I should wait until they are all available on my NOOK until I reread them. For the fourth time.