Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mourning Shift starting to show up, and a bit of pool stuff

The pool is finally full and beautiful. The patch is holding, and the pump is running (though a few replacement parts are on order, so we don't run the pump full time yet). The water is warming up- the girls swam yesterday morning, squealing for the first 15 minutes about the cold water, and then having a wonderful time. I swam laps in the afternoon, and remembered how very much I love swimming, though I'm nowhere in shape enough to swim 300yards in a single go. I'll work up to it.
It's so beautiful. And it's calming just to watch the light dance on the water. Unfortunately, there is no light dancing on the water right now, because it's going to storm. Of course.

In the meantime, the eBook version of  Mourning Shift (the 4th Tory Bauer Mystery) is going live. It's up at Scribd and Smashwords now. It'll show up on Amazon and B&N in 1-3 days, though it could appear any minute. It'll be up and available at Sony within 2 weeks.


I'll post here, and link to the right for the Amazon and B&N listings as soon as they're up and running.

I'm proofing Cold Front now, and it'll be ready to upload in 2-3 weeks, and after that, Foreign Body. It's been quite an adventure, and once again, I want to thank my friend Ryan Boettger and his Grad Tech Students for the formatting, and Curtis Taylor for the amazing covers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just bought on Amazon for my Kindle and IPad...can't wait to read on car trip on Thursday!

Unknown said...

Just bought on Amazon for my Kindle/IPad. Can't wait to read on my car trip on Thursday!

Corissia said...

Just bought your first one, can't wait to read it.