Monday, June 18, 2012

Vintage Article- Summer '82 The Miniature Magazine- Bedroom Ensemble

Though The Miniature Magazine featured how-to projects here and there, it was primarily a magazine for miniature enthusiasts. I think I only sold them one or two articles, but I really do love doll houses and would still love to have one.

This set actually holds up pretty well, style-wise: change the colors and you're good to go. And since I don't know how anyone ever followed hand-drawn black and white symbol charts, I redid the charts in color. As always, download the pages to your computer, and print them from there if you're so inclined.






2 comments:

Melissa ~ twoknitwit said...

holy cow, you were all over the place with your crafting interests!

needlepoint is my first love and I really like the charts you did ~ I may have to use those for something!

thanks! Melissa

Kathleen Taylor said...

Melissa, I'm not sure there were any craft types that I didn't write about at one point or another- maybe macrame. And sculpting. But otherwise, I tried just about everything.