Thursday, March 27, 2008

Knit Picks Podcast- April 4

I did a Podcast interview with Kelly Petkun, owner of Knit Picks this afternoon! I've been an enthusiastic customer for years, and I've designed several patterns specifically for Knit Picks, but this is the first time we've *met* in person, so to speak (the interview was was over the phone). Kelly is a warm and gracious interviewer, and I had a great time talking with her. They're planning to upload the interview on the KP site on April 4. I'll be sure to post another link when it's up and running, but in the meantime, you can go to the main KP site and click on Knitting Community and find Kelly's other podcasts.

http://community.knitpicks.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a link like the sears one I wanted to share with you but I lost it. It made me laugh so hard I cried.