Sunday, March 16, 2008

Martha Stewart Radio!

OMG you guys! I'm going to be interviewed on the

Martha Stewart Radio Morning Living Show on

Tuesday, March 18, at 8:00am EDT!!!!



We'll be talking about felting in general, and I Heart Felt in particular. My segment should be 10-15 minutes. It's a phone-in interview, which won't make me any less nervous, but at least I can do it in my jammies.

Martha Stewart Radio is on the Sirius Network, which means it's a subscription channel. We get Sirius music on our satellite dish, but not the talk shows, so I wouldn't be able to listen to it even if it wasn't live. But maybe some of you can hear the interview and let me know if I sound like a total doofus.

Here's the link to the Morning Living show- last week's schedule is still listed, but I imagine the new agenda will go up soon.

http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.4af27a8e9e64e1611e3bf410b5900aa0/?vgnextoid=969dcd0fc8b40110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&vgnextfmt=default

3 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations!!! What an amazing opportunity!

Good luck!

Vicki said...

I'm so excited for you. Good luck!!
Vicki

Jan said...

OMGOSH!!!! How very cool is that? Woo Hoo! Jan H