Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And the Super Secret 100K Grand Prize Winner!!!!


I had a super-secret drawing from the names of all those who entered all 3 100K Celebration Contests, and Kate/Massachusetts won!

Kate your prizes are: about 1.5 ozs brown organic cotton sliver, 1 undyed silk cap, 3 batts (maybe 2 ozs) SD wool/silk noil/mohair, a skein of Knit Picks Spinnaker (pima cotton, bulky weight), a hank of Knit Picks Bare Natural Laceweight yarn (88o yds), a skein of hand-dyed fingering weight Merino Sock Yarn (not superwash) that should knit up in a spiral design, a copy of I Heart Felt, a copy of Yarns to Dye For, and a copy of Funeral Food (the first Tory Bauer/Delphi mystery).

I do believe that Kate has entered every one of the blog drawings so far, and I'm thrilled that she's the Super Secret 100K Grand Prize Winner!!!


send me your snail mail address, and how you'd like the books signed, and I'll get your prize package in the mail tomorrow, Kate.






kathleentaylor1952 at gmail dot com

No comments: