Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My New Theme Song

If you haven't seen this yet, go and watch immediately: http://www.masondixonknitting.com/ (I couldn't get the link for the exact post, but it's the one uploaded Oct 1.)



This reminds me that I wrote a Country Western song once (one of two songs I've written-I'm more of a music listener I guess)- about a middle aged woman about to commence physical relations with a middle aged cowboy. It's called "Leave The Lights Off, Darlin". I'll have to post the lyrics some day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that's fabulous, Kathleen!

Janice said...

Oh yes, please post your lyrics. I'm a city kid, but somehow Country music became my favorite in Jr. High.

I maintain there is a country song for every situation.
Thank heavens mine isn't "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" anymore.

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

ha ha I'll have to check that out. I'd love to see the lyrics to the song you wrote. I've tried too. Mine was about plastic Cowboys or in other words fake people.

Oh and you just won an award on my blog!