Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Tab- Brujas (Witches)

Here's a wonderful paper doll set from Spain, featuring a couple of beautiful witches who are ready for any occasion. I'll call on my High School Spanish to translate... ho ho

 Witches
 Luna
 Niebla (see how well I'm translating here?)
 Jammies?
 Halloween Night
For the Midnight Ball
 The black cat does something in the night
 Something elegant
 Something for the new moon

 Swimsuits
 Brooms and stands, with bonus snakey fashions

 Night of the witches
Invitation to something...

enjoy, and please to ignore my terrible Spanish...

5 comments:

sharonssunlitmemories said...

Oh its gorgeous! So unusual.

Kathleen Taylor said...

I thought this one was great fun too!

Mhairi said...

These are gorgeous. I love witches and the translation of the titles too. They are wonderful.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Love your witchy paperdolls!! So perfect for this time of year. Your Spanish translation is pretty good for a high school class from a while ago. I know Portuguese (which is similar to Spanish in some ways) so I can fill in some of the blanks.
Luna- moon
Niebla- fog/mist
scary dreams
Halloween night
MIdnight dinner party
The black cat walks around at night.
Elegant evening
New moon dance
swimming with jellyfish
flying witches with stands
invitation to the meeting



Eva said...

The translation of Garden of Daisies is a good one. I would only modify the last one to Invitation to witches' sabbath.

Aquelarre is a meeting of witches to invoke the devil.

Thanks for all the paper dolls!!

Regards from Spain.