Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What I Watched Last Night While I Was Knitting

Little Miss Sunshine

I can't figure out what I think about this movie- mostly because I was too busy watching (and admiring) the performances to pay much attention to the plot. I love Steve Carell (not quite enough to go see Evan Almighty, but a lot) and he was amazing in this role. Compare it to Michael Scott and marvel at the guy's range. I love Greg Kinnear, who is a totally underrated actor. I love Alan Arkin ( The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming and The In-Laws- the first one of course are two of my favorite movies ever). I love Toni Collette. I didn't know Abigail Breslin, but I love her now, as well as Paul Dano (who played Dwayne). They were all marvelous.

As for the plot? I still don't know- nothing much happened (except life, death, love, reconciliation, growth, acceptance, resignation, and reconnection), but it was fun to watch.

No comments: