Monday, May 24, 2010

Hitchcock Body

I spent most of today thinking about Lost- don't worry, I won't post any spoilers because I know that many haven't watched it yet. But I will say that I was totally satisfied with the ending. And that I sobbed. I'm going to miss spending time with those characters (and Sawyer's dimples).

While I was thinking, and remembering and comtemplating explained and unexplained mysteries, and watching the Chuck season finale (not quite so many tears on that one, though I probably would have misted up except that I was all cried out), I finished knitting the body of the Hitchcock sweater. I think it turned out rather well.

In the next day or so, I will cut the sleeve openings, sew the shoulder seams, and do the neck shaping (including a v-neck). I'll post tutorials and process shots of those steps, but probably not until the end of the week, since the AI Season Finale shows are coming up. I have finally decided that it's okay if Crystal wins, which probably means that she won't. Wednesday will tell...

1 comment:

Mary Keenan said...

I really, really love how this sweater came out with all these colours :^)