Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Tab- #176 Stephens Triplet Dolls






















My reference book has no date for #176, Stephens Triplet Dolls, but my guess would be late 40's (judging by the style, and the similarity to other Stephens' publications from that time). This is an interesting set- you can leave the dolls *connected* and play with them that way, or you can cut them out and have all 12 separate.

Click on image to enlarge, right click to save as a jpg. Print from any graphics program, clothes on plain paper, dolls on card stock.

2 comments:

CraftyCanadian said...

Those are LOVELY! Thank you so much for sharing. I think I will print them and gift them to my husbands niece for Christmas - do 4 year old girls like paper dolls??

Kathleen Taylor said...

My granddaughters loved paper dolls at age 4. They had a little trouble with the tabs but nothing major (magnetic pds are perfect for that age). Now at age 6, they even do some of the cutting themselves, and we all play together.