Friday, November 2, 2007

Freebie Friday- Child-Size Hoodie with Bulky Yarn

Note- Page 1 of this pattern was ammended to correct an error on 12-28-07. Please download again if your version is older.









I've been gone the last 2 weekends, had company all last week, more company is coming today, and I had to sign my name on 600 pieces of paper (after about three hours , I started spelling it wrong every 50 pages or so. For the record, there are no D's in my name, no matter how many times I wrote it that way. Luckily, the publisher sent double the number of pages needed).




Anyway, I didn't have time to work up a new Freebie Pattern, and I thought I was going to have to skip this week, but I remembered that I had written up a bulky-yarn child-size hoodie pattern for my knitting group last year. It's not an exciting pattern, and the photo is pretty poor, but it is cute and the sweater knits up very quickly with big needles and bulky yarn. Pronto is a Berroco yarn, and it's discontinued now, but any extra bulky yarn will work (maybe Brown Sheep, or a double strand of regular worsted weight yarn).


Click on each image to enlarge, right click to save. Print from any graphics program.

No comments: