Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday Tab- Lowe Vicky #1820






















Vicky (Lowe #1820, probably published late 60's or early 70's the cover price is 10 cents, but it is a small, cheap book) looks very much like a Queen Holden doll to me, though there is no attribution on the cover. The clothes were printed on the center spread, with a fold down the middle, but my scanner wouldn't do the entire double page at once.

I am mystified by the hat over the shoes/socks on the cover. It looks like a copy/paste gone horribly wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same doll, cut, with a lot more clothes. I haven't found out the set number or date. Yours must be a reprint of the larger one.

I knit, crochet, and collect paper dolls. I just found your blog and am reading it from the beginning. Enjoying it very much.

Melanie #2