Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday Tab- Merry Mod, Original Doll
















Merry Mod is one of the first paper dolls I ever drew on the computer. The whole set was done digitally, in '99. I was still learning all of the functions, and it's a pretty amateur set, but I like her anyway. I still think the outfit names are a hoot. Merry was never published anywhere, but I did share her with an online paper doll group. So this is her official unveiling. I was a little fast and loose with the "Mod" designation (Merry Dominatrix/Biker Chick/Welder didn't have the same ring)- I actually had that yellow plaid jumper in high school.




Click on images to enlarge, right click to save. Print from any graphics program, clothes on plain paper, doll on card stock.

2 comments:

Tante J said...

This may be my favorite yet. Not only do I like her, a lot, but it is special to have a KT original!

Tante J said...

Oh,and the Crayon Kick. V.cool. I'm feeling an Electra Woman and Dyna Girl vibe. Maybe it's just me.