Thursday, October 21, 2010

Biltmore, the last

Tomorrow the work portion of this trip begins. Of course, most people's work doesn't involve being surrounded by wool fumes and wonderful, enthusiastic people, which means I'm luckier than most. Unfortunately, I've picked up a cough that I can't shake, which does not bode well for 3 solid days of talking, so we'll see how it goes. I may be doing some of my classes in American Sign Language.

But before we head to the McGough Arena tomorrow, I'll leave you with a few pretty pictures.


Beautiful flower from the Conservatory.

One of hundreds of carvings on the outside of Biltmore.
Antler Hill Village, where the Winery is, with the Biltmore Inn in the distance.

Leaves!

More leaves.

Biltmore, from an unusual angle.


and from The Usual Angle

What an amazing couple of days it's been (the Behind the Scenes Tour was every bit as amazing as the Rooftop Tour). What fun the next three will be!

No comments: