Friday, October 1, 2010

Frantic Friday

We're in the middle of a 5 day GrandGirl/GrandDog visit, it's Homecoming Week (which in small towns, involves not only the entire school, but the whole town), The Hub's 40 year class reunion is this weekend (which means we had to hire a babysitter.., and I'm running their blog, so there will be lots of picture sorting to do), I still have one more SAFF workshop to prepare, and it's October already!  No time to say hello, good-bye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.

Since much of my time is taken up with The Girls and Girly Things (you know- hair curling, muffin baking, giggling), this is all I have to show you- the hooked seat cushion cover is coming along swimmingly, though I'm going to have to pull out the outermost willow trunk loops- no tree in any universe is shaped like that. I doubt I'll get any more done until Sunday evening, but I love how it's shaping up.

No comments: