Friday, November 13, 2009

Today my knitting group meets...

... so I'll be heading out very soon for an afternoon of yarn and laughter (is there any better kind of afternoon?).

But before I go, Priscilla knitted some lovely Niblet Socks :

Didn't they turn out well? I think I need to knit myself another pair.


And Kathy finished her hat from the All Day Fair Isle class at SAFF:



(I don't know why Blogger insists on turning the image sideways. The file is oriented the proper way, honest. But sideways or not, the hat is adorable!)

And before I hit the road, I want to mention how absolutely wonderful the Thursday night comedy lineup is- Community, Parks and Recreation, The Office, and 30 Rock are all hitting their marks perfectly. And then afterwards, the DVR'ed Flashforward. I love Thursdays.



No comments: