Monday, November 15, 2010

I got nothin'

I made some progress on the Netherfield mate, but it looks just like the first one (beautiful, but not beautiful enough to document every inch for you), I cranked out 1,600 words on the YA Fantasy (!!), and I managed to walk a slow mile on the treadmill without losing a lung (it was necessary- I've been getting charley horses- yes plural. My legs do not like this inactivity). But none of that is photo worthy.

In the absence of anything reportable on my end, here's a very cool commercial (from Israel, I suspect). My guess is that they covered the items with crochet first, and then unraveled it, and then edited and reversed the order. No matter how they did it, it's cool.

And if this doesn't make you smile on a dreary Monday, nothing will.

No comments: