Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Knitter's Life List



Remember awhile back, when I mentioned that I might be included in Gwen Steege's The Knitters Life List from Storey? And that there was a very cool sweepstakes with some fantastic prizes that I was not eligible to win, you know, because I was probably actually in the book (and in other Storey Books, including Knit One, Felt Too, which is in its umpteenth printing and still going like the Energizer Bunny?).

Well, look what arrived today:
 My own signed copy of The Knitter's Life List!  And what an amazing book it is! With techniques and tips, patterns, and 1001 inspirations from some pretty famous knitters. It's majorly overwhelming to be in the same book with the likes of Pam Allen, Debbie Bliss, Cat Bordhi, Nancy Bush, Lily Chin, Judith Durant, Melanie Falick, Kaffe Fassett, Jared Flood, Vickie Howell, Brandon Mably, Lucy Neatby, Kristin Nicholas, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, Charlene Schurch, Amy Singer, Debbie Stoller, Meg Swanson, Barbara Walker, Sandi Wiseheart, and many many many more.
 I'm quoted in a couple of places (and since I didn't remember specifically what I said, I'm glad it wasn't something spectacularly stupid).

And a couple of my patterns are included, both from Knit One, Felt Too.

It's a gorgeous book, and I can't wait to curl up and just read.
Thanks Gwen, for including me!




1 comment:

Melissa ~ twoknitwit said...

Kudos!!! that's an awesome thing!
Melissa