Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Writer's Cramp

What am I doing today? I am signing 600 pieces of paper, to be printed and bound into copies of I Heart Felt (which will be released in February). I will do other local signings and appearances when the book comes out, but I don't know if I will be doing any national appearances or not. However, non local people who want a signed copy will be able to get one of these directly from Taunton.

I doubt I'll finish signing all 600 today, but I'm going to give it a shot, with my best handwriting (which is not very good, just ask Mrs. Kirkland, my 4th grade teacher).

2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Oh your poor hand...but it gives us something to look forward to. lol I've felted only once...a purse for my daughter, but it was so much fun and I will definitely do more in the future. Can't wait til I Heart Felt is ready...keep us posted.

Kathleen Taylor said...

Felting is great fun- it was a hoot to revisit it (a few years after my first felting book).

Kathleen, 400 pages into the 600 page adventure