Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's Here!!!!!







So, a watched FedEx does arrive, after all.


I had seen the b/w pages of the book, and of course, I'm intimately familiar with every one of the projects, but seeing it all together, in color, as a Real Book, is a pretty amazing experience (this is my 10th time, and it is still pretty damn exciting).


The book will hit the stands on Feb. 19, and my guess is that it'll be available pretty much everywhere (my other knitting books have been carried in yarn shops, book stores, and online through Amazon, B&N, Borders, and many yarn/wool/knitting vendors). Let me say that Taunton did a fantastic job with this book. The photography is amazing, the layout is great, the colors and design are perfect. Can you tell I'm excited????
And do you see who gave me a blurb? Kay from Mason Dixon. Wow.
Here's a peek at the front and back cover, and one interior shot.
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

maxine said...

Yay!! Gotta heart Taunton Press!

Anonymous said...

I like those mittens! Have you been breathing again now that the books is here?

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see this book! The one picture that you gave us makes me want to see more!!

TwinKnitting

Ewe-niss said...

Congratulations! Did you scare the FEDEX guy or did you show some restraint while receiving the package? :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Book!!!Can't wait to see it...I will be knitting a scarf during IDOL tonight...

Kathleen Taylor said...

ewe-niss- I did a very good job of looking nonchalant when the FedEx guy came up the porch steps. It took a lot of self-control, but I didn't grab the box out of his hand and run, gibbering out into the snow. I was very proud of myself.

And #4- fancy meeting you here!

Lil Knitter said...

Finally! I was wondering what that noise was. It looks great!

Kat said...

Wow, that is just wonderful!!
I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. :-)