Sunday, March 16, 2008

Martha Stewart Radio!

OMG you guys! I'm going to be interviewed on the

Martha Stewart Radio Morning Living Show on

Tuesday, March 18, at 8:00am EDT!!!!



We'll be talking about felting in general, and I Heart Felt in particular. My segment should be 10-15 minutes. It's a phone-in interview, which won't make me any less nervous, but at least I can do it in my jammies.

Martha Stewart Radio is on the Sirius Network, which means it's a subscription channel. We get Sirius music on our satellite dish, but not the talk shows, so I wouldn't be able to listen to it even if it wasn't live. But maybe some of you can hear the interview and let me know if I sound like a total doofus.

Here's the link to the Morning Living show- last week's schedule is still listed, but I imagine the new agenda will go up soon.

http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.4af27a8e9e64e1611e3bf410b5900aa0/?vgnextoid=969dcd0fc8b40110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&vgnextfmt=default

3 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations!!! What an amazing opportunity!

Good luck!

I'm busy knitting said...

I'm so excited for you. Good luck!!
Vicki

Jan said...

OMGOSH!!!! How very cool is that? Woo Hoo! Jan H