Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sigh of Relief

I spent much of last night rehearsing what I thought might be included in the interview with the Morning Living hosts on Martha Stewart Radio, which was a very silly way to spend a night since I only had a vague notion of what they were going to ask me. So this morning, I was no better prepared to be on national radio than I was yesterday, but I was a whole lot more tired.

But the interview went very well- the hosts asked great questions and led me through my 15 minutes painlessly. I don't remember much of what I said, but I think it was okay. I do remember talking about the fact that the grass isn't green here yet but the geese have returned (they asked about spring, so I wasn't just rambling).

Anyway, it was a great experience, I'm pretty sure it sounded good, and I'm very glad it's over.

No comments: