Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Annemor #15


Another Selbuvotter project finished! The gloves turned out well- by the end of the 2nd one, my finger joins were neater (though they're still far from competition worthy). The gloves are too snug for real winter, since tight things are not as warm, but they'll be fine for a younger person. I can't keep them all anyway, so I'm not too disappointed that they didn't fit (I knew it before the first glove was done).


My only problem with the finished pair is that the black yarn ran a little in the wash. The peaches are a bit grayed now, which is not a bad thing, just not what I was expecting. (and no, I didn't wash a swatch first, so it's my own fault).


I'll probably start another pair of Selbus today- I'm sort of on a glove roll (and with Lizbeth Upitis' Latvian Mitten book on the way! Wahoo!)

2 comments:

iwouldratherbeknitting said...

WOW.. I'm real impressed that you didn't poke your eyes out w/ your tiny, tiny knitting needles while knitting and knitting.. and knitting.. :D

They are amazing.

Kathleen Taylor said...

The only time I wanted to poke any eyes was when I had to rip one finger 3 times because I was paying too much attention to Heroes and not enough to the chart... ho ho...