Monday, January 10, 2011

Laundry Day

 For some reason, the sight of umpteen pairs of handknit socks drying on the rack, just makes me feel good.
 I finished another hat- this one is a bit bulkier and bigger than the others. I had to double up on the non-green strands. But that's okay- Taylors are known for having The Big Head, so this one won't have any problem finding a home.
 I just like the way the decreases look.
Next up, another pair of leftover socks. These are all bits and balls of yarn that I bought at the '09 Sock Summit. Seems proper that they end up together.

Otherwise, nothing new is going on. Revisions are coming along, and I'm finally back to running 2 miles at a stretch. How's the weather, you ask? Snow. Snow. And more snow. I'd take a picture, but it looks the same as every other snow picture I've taken in the last few years. Do a blog search and you'll get the drift... did you see what just I did there? Hooboy- I need to get out more.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Tee hee...snow jokes. Gotta love 'em.

And I love your hanging socks, too--our laundry area is not nearly as attractive as yours, but it's festooned with socks right now, too.

Mary Keenan said...

Yay for handknit socks! They're useful even when drying, just by being so cheery :^)