Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday Tab- Mystery Set- Solved Whitman Tini Mods





I have no idea who these girls are, or who published this set (or even if all of the clothes go with these dolls). My guess is that they're from the late 60's.


Anyone recognize these paper dolls?
Added: Mystery Solved. These are Whitman Tiny Mods, from 1968. Thanks to Linda and Elizabeth for the information, and the cover scan.
I'm missing 3 of the dolls, apparently. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm not sure these actual dolls are in my collection. I may have gotten these scans from someone else, which accounts for my not knowing anything at all about them.































2 comments:

Linda said...

Tiny Mods, Whitman, 1968. I also have a cut set, and love the flocked paper on some of the clothes.

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Tasha. I'm from Moscow, Russia. It's a pleasure for me to read your blog every Thursday.
I have this set Tiny Mods 1968. If you want, I can send scans to you.
My e-mail: diletantova@gmail.com.