Saturday, January 2, 2010

A huge honor to start out a new year and a new decade

I've known Mary, who writes both Hugs for Your Head and Procrastination Diary since we were both writing mysteries. Maire is still working on fiction, but she's also designing knitwear.

One of her first designs has been published online! I would be excited for her in any case, but I'm especially honored and thrilled because the Kathleen bag was named for me! It was published at Knit Net, and I am as proud as a Mama Hen.

And it's a gorgeous bag, no?


Thanks, Maire!

4 comments:

MorningGlory said...

It is beautiful and that is a very nice honor for you!

Mary Keenan said...

Awww, thank you, Kathi! I would never have tried designing knits if you hadn't told me I could - to think of all the fun I'd have missed if I hadn't listened to you :^)

Kathy Sue said...

The perfect purse! And a beautiful name to go with it! Happy New Year.

Betty said...

Congratulations, Kathleen! What a great honor! And I do like the purse. . .